Monday, June 6, 2011

Fellowship with friends at FGC,AOG, Sibu

Giving away gifts during Christmas 2004
Christmas presentation at FGC, AOG, Sibu 2003


After conducting the water baptism to 35 members of the FGC congregation, I had fellowship with my pastor friend who just returned from Seoul, S. Korea 2005.


My family was given the honour to present a testimony in song-Christmas 2002(from left to right: my dad, my niece, myself, my son and my wife at FGC,AOG,Sibu.
Giving away Christmas gifts at FGC,AOG, Sibu 2004
Water Baptism for 35 new members of FGC,AOG,Sibu at YMCA 2005.
Sunday School Children Christmas presentation at FGC,AOG,Sibu 2003-4th from right is my son, Gideon.
With some brothers after Sunday service -tea fellowship-2004

Christmas Pot Bless at FGC AOG Sibu 2004

Pot Bless Christmas Fellowship at FGC,AOG, Sibu 2004
Praying for the sick at FGC,NK, Kanowit  2007
My family and I worshiped at BEM Faith, English service, Sibu since November 2000. During those period till 2004, I had been invited by a pastor friend to share God's Word at his church every month. My Senior Pastor reluctantly released us when I was called to serve as a part time pastor at FGC,AOG, Sibu in 2005. My family and I had fully applied as full time members of FGC,AOG,Sibu to take care of the congregation which had increased in number tremendously from 2003 to 2004. I had prayed and desired to go back to BEM Faith in 2005 but it was impossible...the sheep needed to be cared for. Their sole shepherd had gone back to S.Korea with his wife who had to undergo treatment for her sudden hair loss. that's how my family and I serve God in FGC until today. At that time, the Pastor of FGC, AOG,Sibu urged me and my family to continue to help them and my dad also told us to help and so my family and I accepted as a call from God to serve Him at FGC,AOG,Sibu. We didn't move there due to man but God...Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment