Monday, June 6, 2011

My Siblings

with my youngest brother in Tawau, Sabah 2010.
back row left to right: 2nd eldest sis-in-law, 2nd eldest brother, me & youngest brother;
front -2 of my nieces in Miri-1985.
Back row Left to Right: my eldest brother, cousin, cousin, 2nd row left to right-my eldest sister, eldest sis-in-law, cousin, me; front row-left to right : cousin, cousin, cousin. Taken in 1970(Dalat).
3rd bro, me; youngest brother-1968.
my 5 nieces and I -1983...
my 2nd eldest sister and I in Miri...2010.
Our family consists of 5 boys and 2 girls. I have 3 older brothers, 2 older sisters  and 1 younger brother. So, I am the 2nd youngest. In the above photos, you can see for yourselves my other siblings.We don't have family photo, so I just upload some photos that show us together. I love all my siblings but I have special love for my youngest brother...a bond that is very strong...that I had since my mom was having him in her womb. I always said.."My little baby brother" even before he was born. 

No comments:

Post a Comment