Monday, June 6, 2011

At the country side church

When my dad became a follower of Jesus Christ(Christian), he never missed the church services except when he was not feeling well. We(my wife and I) would pray for him when dad was ill...just before we left for church and after church. I observed my dad's zeal for God.In the photo above you can see my dad in striped t-shirt(front right) and my son in red t-shirt (fourth front left)as we praised and worshiped God at the country side church. I was not in the picture as I was the worship leader and my wife was at the keyboard that Sunday morning. Many relatives and close friends never dreamt that my dad would accept the Lord Jesus Christ as his personal Saviour and King. We were all happy for him! Glory be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment